GolfEbikes Guarantee and Return Policy for Golf Ebikes
GolfEbikes is a wholly owned division of DivnickGolf which is owned by its parent company, Divnick International, Inc.
We are confident that you will love our products. Of course, there are variables in manufacturing, handling, and shipping, so we want to make sure everything is working properly and satisfactory for you. All e-bikes, batteries, and accessories shipped to our customers are brand-new and sealed from the factory. Our ebikes are tested and programmed before leaving the factory. There may be minor adjustments that are necessary due to handling between the factory and delivery to you. We will work with you to make sure your ebike is in perfect condition, and ask that you work with us if a repair or replacement is necessary.
The warranty does not cover improper or negligent use, so we do not recommend that you make modifications without following our specific instructions.
Please review the entire following Warrantee and Return Policy for your full understanding.
Our GolfEbikes have the following factory Warrantee Period
Parts Policy – Any parts that are unique to our ebike that are not already covered by the above Warrantee will be available “at our cost” including spare batteries. We do not mark-up replacement parts.
Note: The Warranty applies to the original owner only and is not transferable without our prior approval.
We will replace parts that are deemed by the company to be defective or damaged (including damage during shipping) free of charge, unless the damage is caused by customer misuse. We require customers to provide good faith effort to help repair or replace necessary parts.
This warranty does not cover:
1) Defects inherent in the normal service life or service life of the product.
2) Due to accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunts, racing or other activities not in line with the intended use of the product, etc.), improper storage, abnormal contact with liquids, moisture, sand, dirt, electrical or abnormal physical collision.
3) Defects or damage caused by unauthorized modification, or damage caused by incorrect installation.
4) Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage caused by human factors, unless caused by our company.
5) Products with frame numbers, barcodes, and serial numbers removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or illegible.
6) Product defects or damage caused by the use of accessories, products, or peripherals not provided or approved for the product.
7) Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, repair or adjustment of the product.
8) Defects or damage caused by external causes such as collision, fire, flood, lightning, earthquake, tornado, theft, vandalism, improper use of any power source, etc.
Limited Battery Warranty
– Our batteries have an industry-leading 24-month warranty.
– Defective batteries within that period will be repaired or replaced free of charge. No cash compensation will be made. Warranty dates are based on the original purchase date.
This Battery Warranty does not cover:
1) Use of an unsuitable or unsuitable charger to charge the battery.
2) Improper use of battery charger.
3) Any seals on the battery are damaged or show signs of tampering.
4) Use of batteries for equipment other than designated electric bicycles.
5) The battery power is reduced due to long-term use, battery aging or suddenly cold weather.
6) Loss or damage to the keys or keyway.
1) If you have any issues with your ebike, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Include clear pictures, videos or other detailed information about the parts in question.
3) If we send a replacement part, we will assist you to install it if within your skill-set.
4) If you have to take it to a local bike shop, we do not cover the labor cost of installing the warranty components.
You are responsible for your actions when using a GolfEbike. Riding safely is your responsibility. We are not responsible for any accident or injury (whether caused by you or others) that may occur during your use. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GOLFEBIKES’ LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE. IN NO EVENT WILL GOLFEBIKES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
GolfEbikes reserves the right to make changes to products and designs that might differ with photos and descriptions on the website and other company information, and without any obligation to incorporate such changes into finished products or products already shipped.
Credit Card Chargeback Policy
If you have any issues with your charge, do not issue a chargeback. We will work with you to resolve the matter. In the event of a credit card or other chargeback for any reason:
1) The customer still owns the product.
2) The warranty will be suspended until the chargeback is resolved by the customer.
3) Any Chargeback fees will be deducted from any refund that is due under the terms of this policy.
This Warranty Policy is only valid if all of the following conditions are met:
1) The GolfEbike was purchased directly from GolfEbikes’ official website or our authorized dealers. If purchased from an Authorized Dealer, all service issues must be handled by them.
2) The customer is the original owner.
3) The GolfEbike was used as intended.
4) The electronic equipment has not been repaired or altered.
5) If any component is damaged due to the wrong installation of components by the customer, the customer is responsible for the cost of replacement parts and shipping.
6) The rider and purchaser must be over 18 years old and have the legal capacity and authority to purchase and ride electric bicycles.
1) After your GolfEbike is delivered, you can start a return process within 30 days of delivery. We do not accept returns after 30 days. Before starting a return process, you need to contact email@example.com to get approval for the return. We will not accept returns without prior approval and a Return Authorization Number
2) No return or replacements will be provided after 30 days of receipt of the goods.
3) Scratches, defective parts, and other damage caused by transportation are not reasons for returning.
4) We do not accept returns without good-faith effort by the customer to solve issues, for which we will assist the customer with the same good-faith.
5) f a bike is deemed defective by GolfEbikes and cannot be repaired, GolfEbikes will cover the return shipping fee.
6) Please keep the original box and packing until you are sure that everything is OK. If the box is lost or damaged, it is your responsibility to provide a new box at your own expense.
7) Safe packaging of returned ebikes is the responsibility of the customer. Any damages due to unsafe packing will be deducted from any refund.
8) If you return an ebike for your own reasons unrelated to the bike or its performance, there is a 6% restocking fee.
8) If there are any defective parts with the ebike, we will provide new parts. If you elect to return the ebike rather than receive replacement parts, we will refund the cost of the ebike minus a 6% restocking fee, and minus the $300 shipping cost ($150 each way).
1) Call or email GolfEbikes’ customer service team in advance to describe the specific reason for your return.
2) If it is a quality problem, please provide clear pictures or videos.
3) After approval by our customer service team, we will provide you with a return label.
4) After we receive your returned goods, inspect the contents, and confirm the reasons for the return, we will provide the refund according to this policy within 5 working days using the same payment method that was used to purchase the ebike.
Returns will not be accepted without authorization from GolfEbikes. Items may be lost if returned without approval. GolfEbikes is not responsible for returns that are not expressly approved and include a return authorization number.
Cases where no return policy is offered
1) Due to accident, abuse, misuse, misappropriation, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities inconsistent with the intended use of the product), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquids, chemicals, moisture resulting defects or damage, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
2) Scratches, dents or appearance damage caused by improper use by customers.
3) Product defect or damage caused by the use of accessories, products or auxiliary or peripheral equipment not provided or approved by GolfEbikes
4) Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair or adjustment.
5) Defects or damage caused by external causes, such as collision, fire, flood,
Unshipped Orders Cancellation Policy
1) If any unshipped order is canceled before shipping has occurred, but your payment has already been processed, we charge a 5% cancelation fee to recover the fees charged by our merchant processing platform.
2) Ebikes Already Shipped Cannot Be Cancelled: Once the order is shipped out of the warehouse, it cannot be canceled. The normal return policies then apply.
If you have any questions about our Warrantee or Return Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Divnick, Owner